Thursday, December 08, 2005

Book IV

Index:
1. I See
2. 1 John 2:6
3. BARUCH ha SHEM YESHUA
4. Aches and Pains
5. (untitled)
6. EXALTATION
7. It's A Privilege
8. ETERNAL SAVIOR
9. From Pentecost



I See


Jesus in Gethsemane
Sweating blood on bended knees

Jesus kissed by Judas now
A kiss betrays His fevered brow

Jesus picking up an ear
Wonders aloud why Him they fear

Jesus meeting Peter’s eye
Sees him leave with bitter cries

Jesus asked “Are you God’s son?”
Declares it so and His judging’s done

Jesus with Rome’s Governor
Telling gently why He was born

Jesus sent to Herod then
Silent, robed…. He returns again

Jesus scourged by Roman hands
Fulfilling prophecy’s demands

Jesus on the pavement next
Pilate looks for a pretext

Jesus comforts Pilate some
The man’s afraid, somewhat undone

Jesus stands as they cry out
“Crucify him, crucify him…”

Jesus… Pilate caving in
Fulfilling the law’s demands of sin

Jesus, garbed in my own clothes
Wearing insults, stripes and blows

Jesus bears the heaviest load
Down the Dolorosa Road

Jesus stumbles, Simeon nigh
Forced to help his Savior die

Jesus climbs the frightful hill
There His Holy Blood to spill

Jesus meek as any lamb
Naked, pierced in Feet and Hands

Jesus lifted up from the earth
Giving us our second birth

Jesus coat upon the ground
Despised the shame without a sound

Jesus speaks, lo, seven times
Words without a need of rhyme

Jesus promises the thief
New life with Him and no more grief

Jesus light has fled away
Comes the darkness at mid-day.

Jesus gives His Spirit up
Unto His Father... He’s drunk the cup.

Jesus riven is his tent
Like the Temple veil now rent

Jesus dead upon the cross
My precious hope ! at such cost!

Jesus pierced now once again
Water now on earth He sends

Jesus’ loved ones stand aghast
They thought His rule of love would last

Jesus’ friends now bury Him
The rich cool tomb He enters in

Jesus passes from human view
Almost as if they never knew……..yet

“Jesus, Jesus we saw You,
We touched You, we loved You…. Where are You?”

Jesus setting captives free
And taking captive captivity

Jesus preaching to those who slept
Before upon the earth He wept


Jesus, flashing, breaking out!
His disciples, filled with doubt,
See Him now, again, What’s this?
It’s Jesus, yes! It really is!!!!!



1 John 2:6

I can be holy.
For God would not ask of me
anything He is not able to have me be.

I can be perfect:
just as the Father I can be
far from sins wickedness. He set me free.

I have seen Jesus, the Son of God.
A living perfect portrait of God I have found
by His Spirit in His Book.

So I have seen the Father:
God, the Ancient of Days;
for I have seen Jesus in His Holy Prefection.

I can be like Jesus,
this I can do,
if I’ll but love everyone I meet,
and pray for Love to come and set them free,
and stay in love with Him whom I adore,
and shun all sin that Jesus abhors.

I’ll be like Jesus
Even today, holy and perfect.
Let it cost ALL the world of me,
what good is success anyway
if it’s not with Jesus.
If it’s not of Him, it has no worth.
I can be like JESUS !!!



BARUCH ha SHEM YESHUA


Sin, the greatest tumult, and
doubts appalling fears;
war against God’s calling me
to His Son so near:
He , ready as my comfort
my shelter and my cheer.

Hell prepared for Satan,
and angels fallen down,
hell a man would not receive,
should he give his crown
to the great Jehovah :
Most High God renown.

Charity, Gods Love supreme
is what I’m destined for,
and Wisdom come from God above
will guide me to that shore,
which still waits for those who wait
for His return Whom they adore.


Heaven prepared, as for a Bride !
the New Jerusalem;
prepared by God for holy saints
who long to dwell therein.
It’s where I’ll go AND STAY one day,
and forever praise the Name !!!!!
Baruch, Baruch,
Baruch Ha SHEM YESHUA





Aches and Pains


Thank You, dear Lord for my aches and my pains,
some of which come and go with the rain.
Remind me they do, of a day yet to come
when my body lets go of a soul to its home.


Yea, at the sound of Your Voice may I hark,
and not ever to fear the world I’ll depart.
Would I even or ever oppose Your Sweet Will,
I would gain not a thing, O my soul: be thou still.


And peacefully knowing my Savior, He reigns,
whether or not have I aches or my pains,
whether or not I squirm or I rest,
Thank You dear Lord, says this bird from his nest.


In Your fair kingdom all bright and above
one day I’ll retire my troubles: to love.
Like a river we’ll flow, on……..on and on,
never to cease, no more dusk, no more dawn.
No need for the sun, for the moon or the stars
The Light of Your Son is so bright where You are.




(untitled)

Praise Thee Father and Thy Son
and Spirit Holy three in ONE
glory glory praise Thee Lord
living God oh Living Word
Your faith and ours now overcome
every battle now is won
oh the long dark night is done
comes the dawn now all is light
and we all precious in your sight
for ere and ere we’ll no more fight
no more sin or suffer then
so now to Thee our hearts we bow
and our tongues sing out Thy praise
banner anthem voice we raise
to our Christ our God ablaze
clothed in Light so very bright
o we joy in love abundant
Holy Holy best redundant
never ending just begun
(they were right oh this is fun)
blessings all now yours and mine
as our Son of God doth shine.





EXALTATION

O Lord, what is man?
What have You wrought in us,
who bow before Your Throne,
who are Your very own,
we who believe in Your Word?

O God, please, who am I?
Yes Lord, hear my cry,
O, may I kiss Your Son,
I long that every battle be won,
I do believe in Your Word.

Once a man was with You,
in a way we’ve never known,
no sin had Adam done,
and even then the Victory was won.

Christ was our Victor,
before the world was made,
our Father had prepared the way,
for the dawn and our everlasting Day.

O thank You my God, my King,
to You my heart I bring,
make it the thing that pleases You.
Let every fiber there be True.

The world must fade from view,
as I patiently wait on You to
work Your Will and Pleasure in me,
to set me apart and make me free.

So gently do you carry me,
I often of your presence am unaware,
o that my heart would learn and be still
to behold You and know You my God.

Where are Your rivals, O God O King,
who has accomplished things you’ve done?
Who would dare to compete with you?
There is no person compares with Your Son.

A man in our likeness yet More than we are,
our God and our Savior, He came from so far,
to seek us, to find us and save us from sin,
our Faith is our Victory, O in Christ we win !

This song cannot end as ahead lies the Day,
when the Lord: He is coming to take us away,

to Heaven:
our home as Eternity rolls
into unending life for
our unending souls.

Ten thousand ten thousands,
of angels and years,
will be awesome and beautiful
With nothing to fear,


except for God: our Counselor,

He our
Great King,

ten thousand ten thousands,

but none
fairer than Him.





It's A Privilege

(TO LIVE IN GOD’S UNIVERSE)

One more simple song from me to You,
to thank you for Your love, I do,
and praise and worship You alone, my Truth.
Here’s one more simple song for You.

I’ve found no better way each day,
than in Your presence Lord, to stay,
for grace and strength: Christ always to obey
and live in God in love always.

Oh hosanna, Praise You Jesus,
Risen Savior, Here’s my song:
May it please You in Your love for us,
You to whom we do belong. Oh hosanna, Hallelujah.

It’s a privilege Lord, it’s so true,
to become in time just like You.
To live and learn, within Your care,
of Your mercy and Your grace
beyond all compare.

Oh hosanna, Praise You Jesus
Risen Savior, Here’s my song:
May it please You in Your love for us,
You to whom we do belong. Oh hosanna, Hallelujah.

Help us live our days aware:
Others of Your own we need embrace.
And for the lost and loathsome, let us dare
to warn them of things which must
soon take place.

Oh hosanna, Praise You Jesus
Risen Savior, Here’s my song:
May it please You in Your love for us,
You to whom we do belong.
Oh hosanna, Hallelujah!






ETERNAL SAVIOR

Eternal Savior, when were You ever not
destined for the cross?
When had You never saved us?
Your infinite Grace visits me
in my times.

Revealed, anointed, immersed with us
in death,
Your cruciform Manliness in time,
A divider of us all, and all our thoughts,
calls me forth.

Source and only Answer, our explanation.
Father: Our tremendous Imaginer.
In You: His Fullness —
as Son of Man and God You are,
with Your Holy Spirit.

Being— this is how we can say Your name:
“I AM”
YOU ARE above, beyond, unseen.
YOU ARE without our perimeter.
But YOU vISit with us.

O Divine Being, stay, and stay forever
and now in my infirmity,
assure me.
Please bless my hard, dark clay
with Your Holy Water and Strong Hands.


O Master Potter, soften, prepare
and turn me.
Make me different than all I’ve known.
Create me for Your pleasure and purpose.
I resign my will and design to thee.

O Master, what You have suffered me
to have made of myself till now,
seems so ugly and useless —
though I have survived my many sins,
and those obstacles You order or allow.

O Lord, my excuses
are very foolish.
The pain I avoid might surely heal me,
breaking my vain affections;
purging my lusts.

Holy Holy Holy Only Thou and yet…..
So must I be:
Holy. How, what can I ever do to become
Like You? O Holy and Humble one,
You became as You formed me!

Miracle God Man, JesuAs; Eternal Jesus,
I’ll not object. My plea: Refine me in fire,
PLEASE! Burn off the dross.
Cast me in Your ever living Image
and call me Your own.
Amen.





From Pentecost


Thou hast stored up blessings for this day
From before the worlds were made.
The blessings of my life in Thee,
The will of God Thou hast for me,
Please show me them, I pray.

None other master have I now,
I worship Thee to whom angels bow.
Thy goodness Lord, so truly kind,
I pray this day you help me find,
And in Thy joy and day I’ll go.

Thy mysteries, some still are kept
Some as mortal men still slept.
But others we have come to know,
And surley do Thy works all show
Thy power, love and grace.

Through One great death, we in life proclaim
That Life, which freed us from guilt and shame:
“It’s Thy best gift, Lord Christ Thy Son”,
And we, in Thy sweet perfection,
We rest and cheer for Thy great Name.

Thy passage through the cool dark tomb,
And hell and back, some do assume
To walk with those Thou chose again,
No more the twelve, now eleven,
Such awe it still invokes.

Thy last days and words with them,
Sweet joy to write them with a pen,
It was to a saint, his memory stirred
By Holy Ghost. These things were heard
For centuries for centuries now elapsed.

And awesome day when all was done,
Thy foretold course, now fully run,
Thy beautiful feet- up off the ground,
Thou lifted into heavens clouds,
From human view eclipsed.

Now angels calmly promise them
Of Thy sure return again
“Just as He left ,He will descend",
To those, His own whose hearts a rent,
Will then receive their God.

So look now hopefully above
Where dwelleth true and only Love,
Who waiting for the secret time
Will come again a second time
To do His Father’s will.

No comments: