Tuesday, October 10, 2017

!!!!!~ I AGREE ~!!!!!

Someone said: When you believe and receive Jesus, you sign a blank check and He fills in the amount! Someone else said: God's name is El Shaddai, not El Cheapo!! Someone else said: Oh how sweet to trust in Jesus!!!
Shall two walk together, except they have agreed? - Amos 3:3
I AGREE !!!!!
Father God declare over me,
Lord, declare and decree,
Before the worlds were made by Your Son,
You declared and decreed: I would be.
Lord, declare over me,
And let mine own eyes now see,
The thing that you are pleased to have made me to be,
That Lord, You declared and decreed.
The Infinite Depth of Your Unending Love
You declare and decree over us.
By the blood of Your Son Your Kingdom is ours,
You declare, You decree: WE agree !
Cause the sprout and the leaf and the bud,
to prosper now in the Son of Your Love.
The person you declared and decreed,
Make mature and complete, Lord decree.
I agree! With YOU Lord I agree!
With all you declare over me.
Thank you Lord I declare and decree,
I agree! We agree! We agree! !!!
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this. - Isaiah 9:2,6-7

No comments: