Friday, September 22, 2017

UNTITLED


UNTITLED


I need to stand
Where if I fall
Some One will hear me
When I call.


I want to live
With good sure friends
Who will with me stand
Until the end.


I want to learn
The lessons well:
Draw close to God,
Shun always hell.


And what I learn
I want to share
Both near and far
And to DECLARE

God’s Love for us:

Christ,
Whom we can trust.


And so it is
That I was found
For the Gospel Road
And Holy Ground.


The Love of God
Is deep and wide
And high above
The star strewn sky.


Life is good
Yet evil roams
The weary world
And would trample every pearl.


Life is good
Jesus the life
And God is Love,
God in Christ above.


And if I slip,
On Christ I call.
He is my Rock
He breaks my fall.


Come journey on this Road,
Into the beginning
of that which will not end.


Our humankind: His work, His JOY,

For us,
Christ God did send.
l

l
l
l

No comments: